Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Angus' 17th Birthday card


I have finally got to taking a picture of one of the many cards I have recently made. Probably because this one stayed in our home. LOL! I CASED this card from teacher 114 on SCS with some slight variations. Angus thought the card was pretty awesome. I used my cuttlebug with the "Olivia" die cut alpha for the numbers and I cut the # sign to make the "th". The football is from the Stamp'in Up! "Just Football" stamp set and the birthday greeting is from SU!'s "It's your Birthday" stamp set. I used SU!'s garden green, chocolate chip and whisper white cardstocks and inks. As well I used SU!'s clear embossing powder on the football which is held in place with stamp'in dimensionals. I was a fun card to make and perfect for my football crazy birthday kid!

No comments: