Tuesday, February 26, 2008

3-D Easter Ladybug


I have CASEd this 3-D ladybug from Caroline LeBel. I love ladybugs you know! I saw this on Caroline's blog: http://www.craftincaro.ca/
I couldn't find a current easter coloured paper in my own stash so I used the SU! colour spritzer and the small flower from SU! Priceless to design the "paper" to cut my scallops for the ladybug. Then I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the ladybug and flower centers and tulips. It has a nice sparkle to it that doesn't show up too well in the photo. All supplies are SU!!
Stamps: Garden Whimsey, Priceless, All Holidays
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Tourquoise, Pretty in Pink
Ink: SU! Markers: Tempting Tourquoise, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery & Barely Banana
Accessories: Punches: Scallop circle, designer Label, 1" circle. Priceless Classy Brass template,soft subtles pink brads, 2-way glue, Dazzling Diamonds, colour spritzer, dimensionals
Thanks for the inspiration Caroline!

No comments: