Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Card!!


Can you believe it? I actually made a card!! This is for my sweet sister's birthday but she was away and I still have to give it to her. I tried doing two different cuttlebug embossing folders on one card and I love the way it turned out. I used the paisley and swiss dot CB folders, Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise CS and Tempting Turquoise ink for the SU! Warmest Regards greeting, all together with the May Arts white swiss dot ribbon which I just love.
So Ginny, if you see this on my blog before I give it to you, Happy Birthday big sis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Carolyn - it's gorgeous! I can't wait to get some more CB stuff! Also, can't wait to get my special card from you! Have you finished to card we started when we were snowed in? See you on the weekend I hope!
Love
Ginny
XXOO