Monday, June 23, 2008

Missionary good-bye


I made this card as a goodbye to one of our Sister Missionaries who was returning home to Utah. Sis. Laris was here for 7 months and seemed like family...well that is because she is, the big, big family!! We gave her a nice picturesque book about Ontario as she spent 2 years here. It is always hard to say goodbye but I am sure her family will be glad to have her back home again. We were truly blessed to have her devote this time in her young life to share the gospel.
I wrote a note on the inside on very vanilla using my computer and then I stamped some of the smaller flowers and the dove around the writing...it was very pretty.
Stamps: SU!: French Flair, Words of Wisdom, Carte Postale
Paper: SU!: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow and Very Vanilla
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip and Sage Shadow, Versa Mark
Accessories: Nestabilities scallop and plain ovals, dimensionals
I really liked this colour combo from the previous card so I used it again!

No comments: