Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!



This card was made for the sweetest, kindest, most generous, loving and wonderful Mom in the whole world....My Mom. I actually spent hours making this card, thinking of her all the time and all the wonderful things she has done for our family. She has been a wonderful example to all of us. I am so thankful for her in my life.
Stamps: SU! Close to Nature, Canvas Background, All Holidays
CS: SU! Bashful Blue, White Confetti, Glossy White, vellum
Inks: Black Stazon, SU!: Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun
Accessories: Marvy Giga scallop oval, Marvy Mega plain oval, glue pad, Dazzling Diamonds, stickles, glue dots, 3/8" and 7/8" white organdy ribbon
To all the mothers out there checking out my blog, Have a very Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: